Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: I waited in line for WEEKS for this haul!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well, ok, that is a complete lie, but the dorks in this film waited in line for weeks for Episode I tickets...

    starwoids
    This is a documentary on Star Wars fans. Some pretty funny stuff, but nowhere near as good as Trekkies!

    I really went out looking for the VOTC Darth Vader, Luke and Yoda, but had no luck, I did however find this...

    haul002
    Tusken Raiders have always been some of my favorite characters from the Star Wars films, so I have been really looking forward to this coming out. He looks great, and comes with an exta arm holding a rifle. The only thing I don't like about it, is his head has a much darker wash than the rest of him. Why would his head bandages be any more dirty than the rest of his bandages? Did he stick his head of a Bantha's ass or something? All in all, a way cool figure. I am so glad my local Wal-Marts and Targets are carring Unleashed figures now.

    I also picked up these DVDs....

    haul001
    Lewis Black is my favorite comedian EVER, and it is about time I picked this DVD up!

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 24, 2004 07:05 PM: Message edited by: TCM Hitchhiker ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SWEET!!!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    killer!

    Lewis is pretty damn funny.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    The Tusken raiders screem is one of my best imitation
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    levere
    Guest levere's Avatar

    Post

    Cool haul. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

    I think the head is supposed to be darker than the rest.

    movie bg

    Bantha's ass. Heh.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, a bit darker would be fine, but this is a LOT darker. Just too much wash is what it is. But don't get me wrong, he still looks great!

    tuskenpoohead

    See, he has shithead disease! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 24, 2004 07:01 PM: Message edited by: TCM Hitchhiker ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice!

    My favorite is Triumph the insult comic dog talking to the Star Wars fans in line for Episode II... classic funny stuff! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Trekkies was fucking funny, AND freaky! [img]eek.gif[/img]

    And Lewis Black fucking owns [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    1,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I caught Lewis Black one night on HBO. I was rolling, never had seen him before. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Oh man, Black kills me! This DVD has 4 Comedy Central half hour specials. I have seen a couple and they are fucking hilarious! His HBO special just plain RULES, I can't wait for that to come out on DVD! I am not exagerating when I say I agree with EVERYTHING he says, which is why I love him so much. I am seriously thinking about giving him a write in vote for President. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •